Tuesday, April 28, 2020

100WC - Week #31 - Madison



As we stood watching the tree fall down the pale moon was slowly moving across the sky.
“Why do they have to cut down my tree?” Mya wailed as the tree slowly fell over.
“It isn’t your tree,” said Mya’s older sister Jessica.
“It is because it is where I sit and play with my dolls,” said Mya.
“Girl’s stop arguing, it’s nobody's tree!” said Mum.
“It belongs to the people who planted it,” said Jessica.
“Don’t backchat Mum!” shouted Dad.

The following day Mya went out to play with her dolls under the tree and then remembered it was gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .