Monday, April 13, 2020

100WC - Week #29 - Charlie



I think this driver needs a driving lesson. Maybe this man parks his car in the roof because there is a ladder coming down from it? How does the man get the car up on the roof? He might of had a crash because there is no ramp that we can see for him to get up there. The car is pointing to the ladder so the driver can easily get down.I do not know how he is going to get his shopping out of the boot.I wonder how many people were in the car I wonder when this happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .