Monday, April 20, 2020

100WC - Week#30 - Jeremy


“ It doesn’t matter what you think, does it? “ “What do you mean? “ I say in a bland way “YOUR COMPANY SIDEREAL PLEXUS STARTED MINING ON ASTEROIDS! “ “Ok so what?” I say questionably “ONE OF THE BIGGEST MINES ON CERES EXPLODED SENDING IT TO ‘GUESS WHAT’ EARTH! “ He growled at me ferociously “Oh um when does it hit earth? “ “In 158 hours.” “So can we stop it?” “Unfortunately, even with our technology all 9.7 billion people are going to die.  It also includes 8.7 million animals, 900 thousand bugs, ten quadrillion ants, and 200 to 400 billion individual birds which basically means every living thing on the planet.” “We need to get out of earth now…”        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .