Sunday, April 19, 2020

100WC - Week #30 - Madison

It doesn’t matter what you think, does it?
It does matter what I think, if I want to go to Hawaii then well I want to go to Hawaii,
My brother and I were arguing about what country we wanted to go to.
He wanted to go to Australia and I wanted to go to Hawaii.
What are you arguing about!” my Mum shouted from the kitchen.
Nothing!” we both yelled from the hall.
Who said we are even going anywhere?” I said.

The next morning Mum and Dad told us that we were going on a trip to Switzerland!

1 comment:


  1. Hi Madison,
    I enjoyed reading your story. Well done.
    I'd love to go to any of those countries!
    Good work this week.
    Keep writing in these uncertain times.

    Mrs Boyce (Team 100WC)
    Cork.
    Ireland

    https://mrsboycesclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .