Saturday, April 25, 2020

100WC - Week #30 - Alex

As the sun sets I scream in anger."He was so annoying. I can't get him out of my head"I shout. As I walk along the path I see a broken sign. “Aaarrrggg” I scream in fury and kick the sign that says Market Hens Pheasants Deer And Cattle in big bold letters. "Me it had to be me. I am the true prodigy" I shouted again. A stranger walked past me and said." True power only comes from within" then he handed me a flower and murmured."Take it". Then I ran off and the flower fell down a hole then i started  saying…'It doesn't matter what you think, does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .