Monday, April 20, 2020

100WC - Week 30 - Milah

The SUN was shining. Dad and mum were out in the garden planting FLOWERS. I Peer out behind them, A bunny HOLE!.Cool!. Why not walk up to it and see what's in there!. A big spade is blocking my path. I KICK it out the way. “Woah” I whisper to myself.
“Come check this out!,It's so deep” I yell.
Mum and Dad come walking up. I spot a teeny weeny SIGN down the bottom.
 Saying:“BEWARE FOR THE BUNNY GRABER-” 
“OUCH” 
Down and Down and Down i go. 

RING RING, RING RIN-. My alarm clock goes off. Woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .