Saturday, April 25, 2020

100WC Week #30 - Joe

O Boi! This is my first time going to Freddy Fazbears Pizza! I heard that the robots serve the pizza to you, I wonder. Dude It doesn’t matter what you think, does it? Yea it does! Okay, where are we sitting Dad? Right there! Okay. Alright so what pizza do i want? ...Uhh...umm...che..no pepperoni Yea thats what I want. ONE PEPPERONI PLZ. Okay coming right up! Wait IT STARTING! Are you ready for freddy and friends? Introducing Freddy fazbear's REMASTERED! Yea GO freddy! Here ya go kid. Hey! I fought the robots serving the pizzas. Not anymore kid. Im sorry. O man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .