Sunday, April 19, 2020

100wc week#30-Diesel

This morning I woke up and watched mum go out in the garden. She kicked the crickets out of the garden to plant a dozen sunflowers she dug twelve holes and put one seed in each hole she filled the holes in then watered the seeds. Once she finished watering the sunflower seeds she put a sign up witch said. Stay out crickets I laughed and said crickets can not read mum. Then mum put snail bait in there so the snails wouldn't. touch the vegetables and sunflowers. Over the weeks the twelve sunflowers seeds sprouted and grew really tall.

1 comment:


  1. Hi Diesel,
    I enjoyed reading your story. Well done.
    I laughed at your humour. I'm just imagining the crickets trying to read the sign! We are planting alot of vegetables at the moment here in my garden in Ireland. Fingers Crossed that they'll grow.
    Good work this week.
    Keep writing in these uncertain times.

    Mrs Boyce (Team 100WC)
    Cork.
    Ireland

    https://mrsboycesclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .