Tuesday, April 14, 2020

100WC - Week #29 - Kate



Breaking news…….
Apparently a car has been seen on someone's roof here's Kate with more details.
“Thank you Simon.
So some people have speculated that hulk through it onto the roof? But that isn’t what happened.
I have been talking to someone that saw the incident, she said that the car’s steering wheel would not straighten! The car drove right off the bridge and into the roof!
Back to you Simon.”
Thanks Kate now to Lisa.
“So there are no deaths yet but 7 people injured and 2 people in a critical condition in the hospital. Some people were in the attic at the time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,
    Love how you wrote the story like it's a new report.
    I really want to read more

    From Samara

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .