Monday, April 20, 2020

100WC - week#30 - Ella

As I kicked the enormous sign, my huge foot goes through the sign. I take my foot out and there is a BIG... BIG…. hole in the sign. Then the bright sun went through the sign and shone on the oldest flower in town. The flower wasn't grey anymore, but the whole town was still grey. So I kicked and kicked until the whole sign fell down. The town wasn't grey anymore. No more frowns in the town. The town was back to its old happy town, everyone was smiling and were happy. We all started singing sweet songs together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .