Tuesday, April 14, 2020

100WC week 29-Ella


So I was just sitting in my room practicing guitar. when all of a sudden there was   BIG BIG CRASH.  and then i jumped up and ran outside and the neighbours across the road had a car in ther roof. YES A CAR ON THER ROOF and then i quickly got the          

phone from inside and i rang 111. and i said can i please have the fire apartment   ok the lady said. a man said hello i said hello there is a car in my neighbours house. Ok the fire truck is on the way. I said thank you.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella
    You have used the prompt to write an interesting 100WC this week. Next time remember to re-read your work to and check your punctuation. It makes it easier for the reader when there are full stops and capital letters! I also can't wait to get back to school to see my friends (I am a teacher!).
    Mrs P (Team 100WC)
    Wellington, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Mrs P. Hi I will do it this week and thank you very much for telling me that. From Ella Morrinsville, New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .