Sunday, June 28, 2020

100 WC-Week 40 Jaxon

SCP containment breech.

(Alarm Sounds)

“Warning SCP-096 has Breeched Containment. please all class d’s return to cells.”
“Welp this is bad” I thought.
The intercoms came on again.
“Warning SCP-096 has entered light containment zone please all MTF officers go to light containment zone.”
All the class d’s returned to their cells. And then i saw it...
106 had also breeched containment i tried to warn the others but before i could the intercom came on again
“Warning all SCP’s at site 17 have breeched. launching nuclear warheads. please go to the nearest exit point.” 
I ran as fast as...

1 comment:

  1. Nice writing. It's very descriptive and gives us a perspective of what a Class D is.

    To improve your writing. Try using Capital letters.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .