Tuesday, June 30, 2020

100WC - Week #40 - Charlie

I was on the mountain and then I saw it was a big tiger with big teeth  and then it was going full speed and right into the biggest tree there was. The people were screaming out loud help me please and then I was running over to the people and then bang there were lots of water spraying out of the dam ha  help  said a voice it was too hard to get to the people  because all the water was in the way oh no there is trees going to place to place because all the water is everywhere 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .