Sunday, June 7, 2020

100WC Week#37 - Charlie

I was at the gold mining place and I took my dog joe. We searched  for all the gold that had been left by the mininers. Then Joe runs down to the river Joe I say he went right down the clife Joe is lost,  says  Jack. Then Jack sees a viola down in the river that might be what Joe is going to get but it is very ancient but that will be ok says jack come on Joe runs up the dirt he was slipping and sliding then this man came out what are you doing here. GO says the boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .