Sunday, June 7, 2020

100WC Week#37 - Joe

One day my dad was mining for coal Then he saw a yellow thing. He mined even more then he said he found GOLD!
Then he searched for more gold. He said I was really happy when I found the gold! But then he got lost, He said he found viola in the middle of nowhere in the mining cave. He said that he might be going the right way back but it was just a light he said. He found more gold when he was there. He said that gold is ancient now. He made it back and found gold.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Joe
    I liked the punctuation you used. I think this piece of writing is interesting. I think you could have used some more interesting words in this writing but overall it was a good story. Is this piece of writing real?
    From Mookee

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job joe I like how you use he found more gold when he was there

    from charlie your friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks charlie:) From your friend joe.

      Delete
  3. Yes My dad is a REAL coal miner ao thats why I had a something like that! From Joe

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .