Tuesday, June 16, 2020

100WC - Week #38 - Joe

Today I went to the zoo and looked at all the animals. But then I saw an elephant. It looked like a smart one! Then it breaks the FENCE DOWN!? It got so scary. Omg what heck did that elephant just do?! It looks like a bull ramming over a cowboy! Uh oh the elephant is coming straight for me! I have to get out of here! AHH Um ahh Ooh Over here at the zepra paddock Wait this is bad there running at me too! I have get up now! Right there HA made it! what?! Then the elephant delivered his speech to him. Omg it's my speech!

2 comments:

  1. that is great joe from charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe,
    Your story is full of life and excitement.
    Maybe you could consider keeping it all in the one tense, so we can follow it easier - past or present.
    Keep writing!
    Mrs Abena

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .