Monday, June 8, 2020

100WC - Week #37 - Madison

I was sitting in the living room playing the ancient gold viola until suddenly I heard a noise... well at least I thought I heard a noise.Whoooooooo,” said the thing.All of a sudden my viola disappeared out of my hand.Mum!! ” I yelled, “My viola just disappeared! ” Minutes later we had searched and searched the whole entire house but we could not find it.It is most definitely lost.” I said.We’ll find it eventually,” Mum said trying to reassure me.Just then I heard a noise.Whoooooooo,Ahhhhhhh! ” I yelled at the very top of my lungs.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Madison, It was a great hook it really got me in! My favourite bit in your 100wc was all of your descriptive language that you used. Well done keep up the great work! Thanks Annabel

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .