Tuesday, June 23, 2020

100WC - Week #39 - Kenneth


I was just standing there, fixing my broken down car. When I realized there was a polar bear just standing there right in front of my eyes. I was worried that it was going to attack. But then it looked kinda friendly. I waved to it, and it tilted it’s head. I thought it was confused till it waved back. I thought he was mimicking me so I started doing funny tricks. Doing a handstand, and believe me I thought he wasn’t going to do it. But, he flipped over on his hands and stood there frozen in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .