Tuesday, June 9, 2020

100WC Week - Emily

Today is my bday ya. so happy like what am I going to get. My 12th and next year am 13th yes a teen next year the best. Ya time to open my gift want am I going to get. First one a viola  and it gold. I love it. For your next one you look for it. ya . I  searched everywhere. It must be lost somewhere. Maybe outside I go look. No it's not there I've looked where it is. Up stairs maybe.  No be careful for going down the  stairs and I fell down all the  stairs. My sister push me and says it was an ancient fall like no it was not it hurt. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your story.
    Wow, imagine getting a gold viola for your birthday! I not sure what an 'ancient fall' is, but it doesn't sound like something you would want to happen on your birthday. Oh dear.
    I wonder what your next gift was and if you ever found it?
    Michelle, Team 100wc,
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .