Sunday, June 28, 2020

100WC - Week #40 - Emily

 How far do we bike like how many k  ummm about 40k today. What that so must. We can  see the NZ bird. Really. Yes. that will be so cool. O and by the way we are in queen town well not really where we are on the Otago rail trail.  We get to stay at the best place ever. Let's start to bike ok. O we are with some of my family. You don't want to hear the bike bit do you no ok let's go all the way to the bird. Where here now let's try and find it. and then I saw it.

1 comment:

  1. my goal is Use a variety of words to link events; later, following, after that.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .