Wednesday, June 17, 2020

100WC - Week #38 - Charlie

Today I went to the pet shop and there were lots of pets and then the man came and said here do you what a ELEPHANT said the shopkeeper so I got the  trailer and then then the Elephant delivered his speech. What I said is a speech that I am going to read to you. It should take about 5:00 minutes and it is about ELEPHANT. OK. let's go home and you can read it at home. so we go out to the car park and it said you can hop on the trailer the ELEPHANT said I am very big am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .