Tuesday, June 30, 2020

100wc- week #40- Carla

Once me and my friend Mia were on a adventure  in the

Jungle. We were trying to find gold then ssssssssssssss

Sssssssssssss. What was that I whispered to Mia! “ I don't know said Mia  whispering back to me. 

Ohno “ what i said “ look behind you said Mia” ...and then I saw it … RUN!!! I said to Mia it's a snake. “ Ohno mia said '' I scared it away ” that was a close one mia said well alest it is gone know. Ok where were we Mia with the finding gold oh ok said mia we were going to the trees. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carla,
    I really enjoyed you writing, it was very good.
    Good job,
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is to
    Support my ideas with detail.
    From Carla

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .