Sunday, June 7, 2020

100WC week#37 - Ella

One sunny day I went outside and I saw a gold viola it  was   just on top of the ground. And I grabbed it then mum called me  and i told mum and she said wow you can have lesens with you aunty this weekend. Because she is coming over to our house for the weekend and the next day i woke up and aunty was there and i showed aunty she sed that is ancient. She said when she was little she lost one just like that  and she searched. And searched but she couldn't find it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .