Wednesday, June 24, 2020

100WC - Week #39 - Joe

There I was minding my own business in the snow. Then I saw this weird person with a car or a bike? I went over there and then He was at the back of this weird thing...I went over his thingy. THEN it creaked and it fell to the ground! AHHHH… ugh where am i…? What is this place??? Then a man came and picked me up. I feeled so great! He gave me fish and then...and then...AH Oh it's just a dream COM´N MAN!! I was in my home at the ice place...I am myself Im a polar bear just like I was! Yay whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .