Monday, June 8, 2020

100WC - Week #37 - Kenneth. The Ancient Jungle.


It has been 2 months since I had seen the lights of New York city. I have been lost in this ancient jungle. I have searched for the gold voila, but have had no luck in succeeding.
       
                                                    Day 2


I have been starting to feel hungry lately, so I went out of my cave and searched for food. It was a bald move because a giant spider had tried eating me.
                                                            Day 3

I am really trying harder than ever to find at least a crumb to eat. I don’t know how much more I can take, I might die.

2 comments:

  1. hey ken i really was really frightened when you sed a spider tryd to eat you
    from Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ken,
    Well done on your story this week! I wonder how you ended up lost in the jungle. It sounds like things are not going well, especially with those spiders!
    Keep up the great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin, Ireland

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .