Sunday, June 28, 2020

100WC - Week #40 - Joe

Hello kids! Said Camp teacher. Hi camp teacher...said the whole class. Ugh camp is sooo boring there's nothing to then just having stories. Said bandit. Ok kids let's head to the campsite! Oof I trip on a big stick. Said me. Ok kids who's ready to hear a scary campfire story? Um uh hehe no thanks..Said a nerd. Ohh are u scared?? Said bandit. uh no no i'm not scared!! Bandi cut it out, said me.  Ok the story is called...SPIDER!!! Whoosh TRUG then the thunder came. Ok lets start. There I was playing around and then I saw it...It was the spider. It started crawling to me then it string me around!!! Ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .