Tuesday, June 2, 2020

100WC - Week #36 - Milah

As I'm walking through the dusty  night, I see jewels. Then helicopters. Then bright lights, then a box of jewels in my hands. WHAT! A BOX OF JEWELS IN MY HANDS. Then a man running into the dusty, cold night. He must be who the helicopters are after!. But I have a box of jewels. THAT MEANS THEY ARE AFTER ME!.

That's when I knew I should run.

I look back up, more chopper’s surrounding me. A spotlight shines on me. Just like the stage shows. But this is not as pretty.

“STOP RIGHT THERE” Says a deep voice


RING RING goes my alarm clock

2 comments:

  1. Hi Milah,
    What an interesting story. I like the twist in the end that everything was just a dream. What a relief!
    Keep being creative and continue writing!
    Best wishes,
    Miss Milena, a teacher at BIS Belgrade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Milah. Your capitalised sentences give a sense of urgency to your creative interpretation of the prompt.
    Coincidentally, I have just been reading about a real treasure chest being found in the Rocky Mountains in the US. You might like to find the story online.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .