Tuesday, August 11, 2020

100WC - week #46 - Ella

         Bang but when i looked behind me 

There was nothing there so i ran inside and got some noodles and milk and then i went to my lounge and started eating my food and drinking my drink and it happened again the big bang for a second i thought it was a ghost. But no it was not a ghost i… i… i   i know what this feeling is i don't know why this is happening to me i am scared and water started coming out of my eye slowly and hits my soft cold dry cheek  what is happening to me and just then i heard a voice the voice sed to me that i am experiencing the feeling called sadness then  the voice went away what is sadness???

sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .