Monday, August 3, 2020

100WC - Week #44 - Kenneth Collins

I stare out into the vast waves of heads, this is my moment. If I muck up, I’ll be embarrassed for the rest of my life. Known as Jack, the clown. I take a deep breath, and step out. The crowd goes silent, I make the performance. But then I fell over onto the stage, then the crowd erupted with laughter. I was a laughing stock, everyone was crying tears of laughter. That day stayed with me my whole life, I still have flashbacks of that day. The sounds of everyone making fun of me. I was Jack the clown.               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .