Tuesday, August 11, 2020

100WC - Week #46 - Charlie

 I was in a car speeding down the road with my friends jack and Brae.Then  we all hear a big siren coming behind then we seed down a side road.We  hoped out of the car but when I looked behind me there was two police officers right there what do yo think you where doing boys. “just going for a drive around the block. then going home OK bye drive safely said the officer. We all got home safely when we got home the police was there waiting for us we got out of the car and went inside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .