Thursday, August 13, 2020

100WC - Kenneth - Week #46

 My Friends and I were exploring this mansion. We decided we should stay in a straight line the whole way through. When we just entered the doors slammed shut. That made us freak out for a split second. We all trail behind each other until I heard a faint scream. But when I looked behind me… nothing was there. All that left was a note, “I'm watching you.” It said. I started to run back till I heard feet meeting the ground. I started to panic so in a quick move I rushed towards a room. I saw feet entering.


1 comment:

  1. hey ken i really like your wrighting good job keep it up - Ella

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .