Wednesday, August 26, 2020

100WC - - Emily

 

Me and Samara were playing and jumping on the 

Ice. When the ice broke 

 ‘Ahhhhhhhh!!! Emily, help! help! help  me! I don't like water please i’m scared I hate water and you know that! Please I will die out here please!!!’’ 

I’m  laughing my head off.

 ‘Stop laughing and help me Emily help! The water is very cold here! And I will die from  how cold it is.’ 

The ice broke then Samara fell in the water.

 ‘Ahhhhhhhhh!. Emily come here and help me!’ 

‘Just swim and you will be fine.’ 

Then I walk away because she was being ridiculous. 


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .