Tuesday, August 18, 2020

100WC - Week #47 Jeremy

  Beep Beep Beep by the second


The sound of the radar system annoys me 


I call the captain “Sir! “What? “When are we going to reach our destination?


“In a few more hours, trust me this will be the greatest discovery of your life”


“Yay im excited


(A few hours later) 


Our submarine detected something of monumental size; it towered over our sub and it was in a cave?


How could something so big fit inside a cave?


It casted a massive shadow over our sub and the automatic lights turned on 


We went through the underwater cave and saw it a titanic beast of a shark a goliath


It towered over us 


“But I thought the megalodon was the biggest shark” 


“This is a megalodon.”


“H..how big is it?


“Estimates say 128 meters minimum”


“MINIMUM?


“Yes anyways wanna feel it? 


“Sure?


“Ok then FIRE!


3 torpedo's wizz past the water at dangerously high speeds and collide the ice 


BOOM a hole opens up


We surface, then I go to the massive shark its striped 


It frozen solid “Yep been here for millions of years 


I feel its skin it feels like rubber but that's when its eye looked at me


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .