Sunday, August 23, 2020

100WC - Week #48 - Madison

I stood there, on my boat wondering what to do.

But come on, what do you do if you see a polar bear standing on an ice cube growling.  So I decided to ring the phone at my base back on land.

‘Hello Madison speaking’ says my friend Madison.

‘Hi, there is a polar bear stuck on an ice cube about…’ I turn to look at base camp. ‘I don’t know 200m away, maybe?’

No answer.

‘You there?’

‘What?’

‘I said there is a pol-’ I start to say, when suddenly splash! something jumped into the water.

‘Seriously! Never mind’ I say.

1 comment:

  1. I like your writing madison the way that you write it

    By Carla

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .