Sunday, August 23, 2020

100WC - Week #48 - Milah

 Wet, Melting ice below my paws.  There is no escape. The ice is melting by seconds and I'm surrounded by water. I have to think of something, QUICK. I see silhouettes coming towards me in the distance. I started to growl to see if I could catch their attention, Luckily… It did!. Closer and closer it came…. Until it was right next to me, but you could not believe it, they just took pictures of me and left, typical tourists. Now all i can see is my family on the other side of the horizon.

The ice melts and melts and melts. To nothing….


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .