Monday, August 24, 2020

100WC - - Chloe Old

 “Hay what is that in the distance is that a polar bear”

 “hay their the my name is peet I am going to make that poler bear in to a nice mat”.

 “You can’t do that he is to cute”

 “not in my world little boy now get out of my way”

 “no i’m not letting you hurt it he is my pet”

 “a poler bear is your pet on a ice berg”

 “yes” 

“what is it’s name”

 “bob” 

 “bob I like the name now call it”. 

“Here bob bob bob”

“Good boy”

“I like it you can keep it”


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .