Monday, August 3, 2020

100WC - Week #44 - Milah

People were gathering up for the circus. Backstage was crazy. Toot Toot, Honk Honk, Bang, Crash. 

The tent was filled up with thousands of people who wanted to watch the amazing circus that was coming all the way from rome.

       “Welcome, everyone.” says the host

        “I present to you, the amazing circus from rome!!!!”

        Butterflies rumbling up in my stomach. People started shouting out, “boohoo” “why did i waste my money on this?”

Oh-no im the funny clown, what if i ruin the whole show?

It's my turn… I started goofing around ...Then the crowd burst into laughter...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .