Wednesday, August 12, 2020

100WC - Week #46 - Alex

                                                                         Home alone.

Wide awake in the dead of night,

listening carefully to the sound of the odd car go by.

Then… Bang Crack.

I fling myself up sitting still as a stick,

I gently whisper to myself “ it’s a dream ”.

I get out of bed and stray down the stairs quietly walk down the stairs,

 trying to avoid the creaky stair,

I slowly turn the corner and look into the kitchen

I focus my eyes on the to see a if there is an entroder,

Then I feel someone breathing down my neck,

but when I looked behind me GGRRRR.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .