Monday, August 10, 2020

100WC - Week #46 - Jeremy

 A mortar shell went boom! Right next to our trench.I reached for my gun.

I told the lieutenant to tell my family I love them,he promised.

“ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS SOLDIER? 

“Yea im fine” I say as I put the magazine in my gun.

“SIR YOU HAVE A M1 GARAND AND A M1911 YOU AREN'T GOING TO MAKE IT”

“I know that” “THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?  

“For my family,for America” 

I pop my head out with the sniper and I spot some enemy soldiers. I pulled the trigger, BANG! The bullet whizzed past the moist rain 

It hit somebody in the Hip 

I reloaded my gun. I fired “2 down” and kept going like that “3 down” “4 down” “5 down” I came back inside to talk to lieutenant

He said he regretted smack talking me and said he would promote me to corporal. I agreed.

 I was just eating my canned bacon when I decided I wanted to go outside. I grabbed my stuff and made sure there was nothing outside in this bloody wet wasteland.

I heard a gun reload. I thought it was our commander or lieutenant ,but when I looked behind me…


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .