Sunday, August 23, 2020

100WC - Week #48 - Joe

 Ok I'm in this cage on a plane i think and I fought I heard people saying i'm moving to a new zoo. BOOM! AH What the- BOOM! AHH what's going on?! The captain started talking...Uh attention people I have to say that we are about to crash please put on your oxygen masks. Thank you! Oh no what's- AHHH boof! Oh now I remember what happened. Now how do I get out of here? Um uh ah! There's an island I'm saved! Ah I made it to the island! And there's bears here too. This is better than a zoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .