Sunday, August 23, 2020

100WC - #48 Mia Hyde

How on earth am I supposed to get back to land? I´m stranded on a simple piece of ice in the middle of nowhere! 


¨GROWL!!” Said the stranded white polar bear.


 Maybe if I growled loud enough, someone might hear me and come and rescue me!


 So the polar bear growled again, this time louder. But it was no use...Wait...what is that thing that is in the water? Oh! Is that a boat? How are the people breathing under water?


 The boat rises higher and someone pulled the polar bear up onto the boat... Wait...green zombies! Run!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .