Tuesday, August 11, 2020

100WC - week #46 - hannah

 I was walking with my friend and we were talking just about school work. As we were walking we heard footsteps behind my friend and I. We carried on walking, I then heard heavy breathing..But when I looked behind me nothing was to be seen. All of a sudden I couldn't see my friend anywhere. I started to freak out. I didn't know what to do. So I started yelling his name ‘Where are you? It's not funny! Come out.’ I looked behind me and saw a man in black.

1 comment:

  1. great job hannah great writing

    from
    charlie

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .