Wednesday, August 19, 2020

100wc -week # 47 Carla

 Once i was at the snow for winter but it turned out that the snow was ice.

We just brok the ice then swam in it because if we didnt there was no point

of going. Then i got in the frozen water ice but first i striped the ice . Then i got

excited that we swam in the water for the first time. Then my legs were so cold

that my legs were felt like rubber so i desited to swim around a little bit ton warm

my self up then ahhhhhh help someone is grabbing me help someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .