Monday, August 3, 2020

100WC - Week #44 Alex

“Where is the chicken nugget” he said sternly to the people in McDonalds “What chicken nugget” they reply 
“I got the ten piece but I got NINE CHICKEN NUGGETS!!! Then the crowd erupted with laughter.
“Sorry sir but” they stop, thinking of an excuse “but what” the customer says says “ I got the ten piece but I got nine so give me one more” “ummm” the Mcdonald's people stammer “ummm, We’ll give you a discount” they blert out, “ok “how much” he replies “ a dollar off everything” they say annoyed then everyone in Mcdonald’s says give us a discount please”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .