Sunday, August 9, 2020

100WC - Week #46 - Milah

                                              All we hear is: “Trick or treat” “trick or treat”.

We ring on each doorbell on our street and get loads of lollies. Then there is the house where nobody goes too. People call it the “haunted house.” Me and my friend just stood at the door and we were holding everybody else up. One kid yelled “it's called a haunted house” “go inside”

All of us open the door. The door lets out a slight creak.we all walked inside the house. The floorboards squealing. The lights flickering.

Everybody was gone. ..But when I looked behind me.. 

I knew why.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .