Tuesday, August 11, 2020

100WC - Week #46 - Joe

 CIRCUS TRIP PART 2… AHHH Boof! Ow my head where am i?! Oh you made it! Said max. Glad you could make said camp teacher. Look while I was out getting water. I saw a circus in the distance where we can be safe there. Alright let's go, said bob. Ok were here at the circus let me get us some sodas since you must be thirsty. Ooo a clown let's go inside that tent! Ok be careful. Yes we wil..l?  But when I looked behind me..AHHH!! OOO I just love children hehe haha! YOU WILL BE MY DINNER TONIGHT!! NOO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .