Wednesday, August 5, 2020

100WC - Week #44 - Emily

"You realy" "yes I am and I very excited" O and by the way guys Ive  entered  in for president. I know it's exciting. I just can't wait until I can say my speech in front of everyone and even a camera so I get to go TV. Am so excited for tonight. OK in the car I go. (song) I Got my speech card in my pocket ya ya. Drive away in my car. Park up and say my speech oooo ya. OK wow it's a big crow. Just make them laugh. Emily your turn. Hi everyone my name Emily and if you vote for me there will be a joke every day like.  why couldn't the toilet paper cross the road  (Why?) it was stuck in a crack. Then the crowd erupted with laughter.           

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .