Monday, August 24, 2020

100WC - Week #48 Jeremy

 Crack! The iceberg chips ever so slightly, I move cautiously backwards to not unbalance it. Human waste has destroyed everything: my home, my friends and my family. “I may be the last polar bear on earth, but I can’t give up, not now.” The Human waste thoughts come back to my mind every time I move a single muscle, my children, my friends. They’re all… gone. I decided to jump straight into the water, to the few ice glaciers left afloat. The ice cold water sent a shiver throughout my whole body. While I was swimming around. I thought I caught a glance of one of my species.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .