Monday, August 3, 2020

100WC - Week #44 - Charlie

A few months ago the prime minister announced that we were going into lock down. All the teachers were getting ready that night for us to do a lot of work while we were at home.  with our mum and sitting around the table doing homework. My Dad was out doing lots of work because he was a sentrol worker because then that day the prime minister announced that we were coming out of lock down then the crowd erupted with laughter. Everyone was so happy that night . that morning everyone was at school that morning we needed to hand sanitizer  all the time 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .