Thursday, August 13, 2020

100WC - Week #46 - Emily

Bang! I woke up 


We need to get out of here quickly as we can ok.  get out of bed now.


My mum said with fear on her face. 


What happened mum, what's wrong.  



The war has begun. We need to get out of here. Where's sis and dad?


They're in the hideout ok.  


Bang! It went again.


We have no time, let's  go. As I hope out of bed I hear people 


Running in to our house. 


Okay we need to get to the hideout before they find us


Okay lets go now okay. M...m...mum.


Yes, here, upstairs 


Bang! Mum 


but when I looked behind me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .